Mini-Z AMG GT3 Presentation Car MR-03 RTR
Kyosho MINI-Z RWD Mercedes-AMG GT3 Presentation Car Readyset
RWD series is a Rear-Wheel Drive design that emphasizes superior handling paired with the Syncro KT-531P Transmitter.
With just 8 x AAA-size batteries, the MINI-Z Racer allows anyone to enjoy the beautiful style and advanced performance of R/C cars. First launched in 2013, Kyosho has renewed the MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to be even more user-friendly and appealing to more drivers with the MINI-Z RWD series! Widely popular body styles in highly detailed body sets create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The control program on the newly designed circuit board provides linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (MZW446). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
*Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- New series includes the newly developed Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- Circuit board with newly developed control program provides dramatically improved steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. **Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
- Compatible with optional gyro unit (MZW446). Volume of gyro effect can be adjusted on the chassis. (**Settings can be adjusted from the transmitter if using KT-432PT transmitter (sold separately)).