1/10 1998 Ford Escort Custom Kit, TT-02
Tamiya 1/10 R/C 1998 Ford Escort Custom w/ TT-02 Chassis Wheelbase: 257mm
This is a special custom (street spec) version of the 1998 Ford Escort. The body depicts the Ford Escort as a customized street version of the WRC car, and is based upon the TT-02 chassis. The actual car was powered by an inline-4 2-liter engine offering 300PS and 50Kgm of torque.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports.
- 1.0mm thick polycarbonate body.
- Dish-type wheels are molded in white ABS plastic, and paired with treaded tires.
- Stickers and window painting masking stickers for use in the paint process included.
- The TT-02 chassis is a highly versatile shaft-driven 4WD unit, based around a durable bathtub.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension has identical arm and upright parts for ease of maintenance.
- A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to customize your chassis.
- Includes 540-brushed type motor.
- HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Polycarbonate paint for body
- 7.2V - 7.4V Battery w/Tamiya Connector (Must use round type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit battery compartment.)
- Compatible Battery Charger