Tamiya Mazda RX-7 FD3S 1/10 4WD Drift Spec Kit (TT-02D) with Hobbywing ESC
The Tamiya Mazda RX-7 FD3S TT-02D Drift Spec 4WD Drift Car Kit is a 1/10 scale replica of the classic fan favorite among drift enthusiasts. Originally released on the Tamiya TT-01 chassis platform, the iconic body style now sits atop the updated TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The TT-02D chassis on which this Mazda is mounted is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- LEDs included.
- The RX-7 (FD3S) is recreated by a durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Separately molded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors, rear wing and headlight cases.
- Stickers included.
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Includes 24mm width drift-spec tires on mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Polycarbonate Body Material
- Body Stickers Included
- ABS Plastic Chassis
- Gear Differential
- Includes a Hobbywing THW-1060 Brushed ESC
- 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone suspension
Chassis Type: TT-02D
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Drive Type: 4WD
Terrain: Drift On-Road
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2volt battery & charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint for body