1/10 Toyota Supra TT02D Drift Spec Kit
Tamiya 1/10 Toyota Supra TT02D Drift Spec Kit
One of the most recognized Japanese sports cars around the world is the Toyota Supra. It has left its mark both on the race track in the hands of pro drivers and on the streets in the hands of enthusiasts. Tamiya brings this well-known machine in the form of a Drift Kit on the TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The Supra depicted in this kit is that of the Mark IV A80, which ceased to be produced in 2002.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 1 Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special Feature 2 Includes carbon pattern decals for engine hood and rear wing.
- Special Feature 3 The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Special Feature 4 Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels.
- Special Feature 5 Sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink included.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road
7.2 battery & charger
Tamiya PS paint